By: Brian Schutt
As much as we like to geek out about air handlers, condensers, SEER ratings, and zoning systems, we know our business revolves around real, live people. You—our customers and soon-to-be customers—and the real-life experiences that bring us together. Here is one such story of a recent Homesense Heating & Cooling customer — The Mayes Family — who had a frozen air conditioning coil.
- What heating/cooling issues were you experiencing in your home?
- Describe your HVAC shopping experience.
We’ve had some maintenance service appointments with Homesense Heating & Cooling in the past, so when we had an issue there was no question about who we’d call.
- What were the primary reasons you selected Homesense Heating & Cooling in the end?
We trust the company and its employees. They gave us several options when they came out: (1) Fix our exhausting unit, (2) replace part of our system, or (3) replace the whole system. We knew it was time to replace our HVAC and A/C unit. And we wanted a company we could trust, and employees we could trust being in our home.
- What stands out in your memory about the service you received with your frozen air conditioning coil?
They were professional, courteous and got everything done in one day.
- What would you say to anyone else experiencing the same frozen air conditioning coil issues?
A quality product is important. But when thinking of HVAC and other home services, you need to use someone that you can trust with your home. Homesense Heating & Cooling is an honest crew, from the estimator to the installers. They didn’t try to sell us more than what we needed, and they kept us informed along the way.
Our air conditioning coil had frozen.
Give us a call at (317) 458-9255 if we can be of service to you and all of your HVAC related issues!