Experienced Leader in Residential Installation and Replacement – Up to $40/hour
Have you been in the HVAC industry for awhile and ready for a new opportunity? We are looking for an All-Star Installation Leader to join our team. Are you hungry, humble and smart? You might be a fit
In this role you will lead a two-person team on residential heating and air conditioning jobs. You’ll work with home owners who aren’t HVAC experts, and will be expected to communicate well to answer their questions.
You won’t be just a number to us. We value our team members and are looking for someone who wants to join a company that values you as an individual.
What we expect is a great attitude, an attention to detail, and a desire to be the best.
Signing Bonus of $1,000 after 90 days
Late model take-home vehicle
SPIFF Opportunities available daily (but not required)
Healthcare Support Plan
IRA Retirement Match Plan
Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University
Debt-pay-down training and $1,000 matching fund annually
Non 24/7 Shop, All Sundays Off
Up to 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
Stipend for Uniform and Boots
5 Week Paid Sabbatical After 5 Years
Deliver High Level Client Experience:
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Understand, communicate, execute, and up-hold company values
• Be able to work and communicate well with all team-members
• Have good communication skills through email, phone, and text
• Be able to work well under pressure and deadlines
• Capability with hand tools, brazing equipment, heavy machinery
• Be in good physical condition and able to lift over 75 pounds
• Be able to work in confined places such as crawl spaces and attics
• Be able to work in extreme weather; such as snow, rain, cold, hot, etc.
• Assist the install supervisor in developing future talent within the company.
• Understand job timing expectations and meet deadlines
• Be able to lay-out, verify material needed, and read blueprints as needed for jobs
• Minimize installation callbacks, including running service calls related to installations
• Possess a vast knowledge of installation practices and techniques on multiple types of equipment.
• Strong capability with a smart phone and tablet
• Gain proficiency with ServiceTitan software
• Track all details and take photos of job completion
• Order parts inventory for vehicle through supplier app
• Keep trailer and van neat and orderly, wash both weekly
• Work in company uniform
• Present highest level of professionalism
• Reports to Installation Supervisor
• Lead by example and assist in on-going training of helper
* Application expires in 15 days