Specials, Discounts & Rebates Archive

Indianapolis Air Conditioner Installation or Replacement Special

By: Brian Schutt  |  April 19, 2011

Best Air Conditioner Prices in Indianapolis You knew the summer would eventually get here, and by the way your air conditioner was running at the end of last summer, you knew you’d be lucky to make it last through the dog days of 2011.  And, as un-luck would have it, when you tried to fire...
Read More →

Air Conditioner Tune Up Special in Indianapolis

By: Brian Schutt  |  April 6, 2011

As we’ve talked about the last few weeks, your air conditioners are going to be turning on pretty soon after a long winter’s rest.  Like anything preventative, there’s alot of people who know it’s the right thing to do, but far fewer who actually do the right thing. So, to encourage you even more, we’re...
Read More →

Homesense Declares Butler Blue Friday! HVAC Maintenance Special.

By: Brian Schutt  |  March 28, 2011

Sure we went to Purdue, not Butler, but anyone who appreciates basketball played the Indiana way, appreciates the Butler Bulldogs.  As adopted Bulldog fans, we want to officially declare that this Friday is  “Butler Blue Friday”.  We’ve checked around, and as best as we can tell, we’re declaring this in advance of any politician —...
Read More →

Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement Special in Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers, Zionsville, Westfield

By: Brian Schutt  |  March 11, 2011

Before the air conditioning season gets into full swing, we want customers in the Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers, Zionsville and Westfield areas to have a system working right.  If you know you need a new A/C system, we will beat any competitors price.  Included within the A/C installation or replacement will be the 1st year’s maintenance....
Read More →

Furnace Specials Indianapolis: Furnace Replacement Deal Extended

By: Brian Schutt  |  February 26, 2011

That Old Man Winter, he can be real jerk sometimes.  Like Michael Corleone in Godfather III, just when we thought we were out of winter, he pulled us back in.  In honor of the winter that will never end, Homesense is extending our Furnace Replacement Special for Indianapolis, Zionsville, Avon, Westfield, Carmel, Fishers and Noblesville...
Read More →

Furnace Replacement or Furnace Installation Special for Indianapolis, Zionsville, Westfield, Carmel and Fishers

By: Brian Schutt  |  January 19, 2011

We’ll keep this very simple, if you need your furnace replaced before February 28, 2011 we will replace it for 5% off whatever bid you have been given by another company.  So if the other company says a 95% efficient furnace will cost you $3250, we will do it for $3087.  This offer is good...
Read More →

HVAC Energy Efficiency Tax Credit Expires December 31, 2010

By: Brian Schutt  |  December 27, 2010

Not to be overly dramatic, but I think this entry would best be read while listening to the sweet sounds of Europe’s Final Countdown.  Now that you’re sufficiently rocking, you’re in the right frame of mind to hear that the $1500 Federal Tax Credit for high efficiency furnace, air conditioners and heat pumps expires at...
Read More →

Replace Your Air Conditioner and Save 10% Until 5/8/11

By: Brian Schutt  |  April 28, 2010

Homesense Heating | Cooling gives 10% off our already low prices for A/C replacement until 5/8/11