By: Griff Housemeyer
Why you need a second opinion
It’s a hot summer day and you finally have an HVAC technician looking at your faulty system. All you want is to have cold air in your house again, but you’re nervous about how much it might cost. Your fears are founded when your technician tells you that you either need $1000 of repairs or a whole new system. What are you going to do?
We’ve probably all been in a situation like this and felt the stress of not knowing the right decision. Is the system’s issue that bad? Is the technician just trying to make more money off you? If you don’t fully understand your heating and cooling system, and/or if your technician throws a lot of technical language at you, you may be more likely to agree to whatever they say. So the question remains: what are you going to do?
Our answer: take a deep breath and look for a second opinion. Like other large investments or expenses, it’s worth making sure you fully understand the situation. Call a company you can trust to bridge the knowledge gap. Call Homesense Heating & Cooling, your second opinion experts.
Why trust Homesense Heating & Cooling?
We’re the perfect company to give you a trustworthy HVAC second opinion because we’re founded on, and daily live by, a set of shared values called the Heart of Homesense Heating & Cooling. When you ask us for a second opinion, we’ll:
- Be honest– Integrity is paramount to us. We’ll never use scare tactics. You can trust that what we say is true (even if it does happen to be bad news).
- Reduce confusion– We know that heating and cooling systems are complex. It’s our job to present information in a way that makes sense to you so that you can make the best decision for your home. We’ll bridge that knowledge gap for you.
- Treat you as a person– Relationships and empathy are the foundation of our business. You’re calling us because you’re in an emergency situation, and we want to help you. You’re not a widget in our process, and won’t be treated like one.
Our Free HVAC Second Opinion Process
- Give us a call or set up an appointment online and let us know you’re looking for a free second opinion.
- We’ll schedule a technician to come out as soon as possible (we know it’s probably an emergency situation!)
- Our integrity-tested, EPA-certified technician will take a close look at your system and then give their recommendations and findings. They may find a similar amount of repairs, or the need to replace, as your first appointment, but most times we can offer both a better price and better customer experience than other HVAC firms.
- Make an informed decision and breathe easy knowing you received truthful information.
What if I do need to replace my system?
Our free second opinion may show that you do need to replace your system. Trusting us to get that work will give you both the best products and the best experience.
We are a Daikin Comfort Pro, meaning we offer top-notch Daikin products and adhere to Daikin guidelines in technical expertise and integrity. Daikin is the world’s largest manufacturer of heating and cooling products and are known for their innovation in the industry.
Once you decide to install a new system with us, one of our sales team members will provide you a free estimate for the work. We commit to always providing multiple options so that you can choose the best product and price for your home.
Trust Homesense Heating & Cooling to be your HVAC second opinion expert. When you’re unsure about the estimate you’ve been given, give us a call or reach out online.