Ducane is an Allied Air product, which is owned by Lennox Industries. As a product coming off the Lennox assembly lines, it meets the same high standards of it’s more widely known parent company.
Ducane HVAC products have two Indianapolis area suppliers, which gives Homesense a few options to consider when pricing out your HVAC equipment repair.
Common Issues with a Ducane furnace and Ducane air conditioner:
- Frozen air conditioner coil on Ducane air conditioner
- Cracked heat exchanger on Ducane furnace
- Warranty information on Ducane furnace
- Blown capacitor on Ducane air conditioner
- Low freon on Ducane air conditioner
- Broken Ducane furnace not heating
- Second opinion on Ducane HVAC
Service Areas for Ducane HVAC in Indianapolis area:
- Carmel, IN
- Zionsville, IN
- Fishers, IN
- Westfield, IN
- Brownsburg, IN
- Noblesville, IN
If you run into any issues with your Ducane brand heating and cooling equipment, give Homesense a call at (317) 203-8149.