By: Brian Schutt
We’ll keep this very simple, if you need your furnace replaced before February 28, 2011, we will replace it for 5% off whatever bid you have been given by another company. So, if the other company says a 95% efficient furnace will cost you $3250, we will do it for $3087. This offer is good only for Indianapolis, Zionsville, Westfield, Carmel and Fishers addresses, and must be for an apples-to-apples proposal.
You’ll have to excuse me, my phone’s already ringing off the hook. (Drops microphone, walks off stage…)